5070 | 6533 Series
What is LED Linear Light?
LED Linear light it is a good solution for traditional fluorescent tubes replacement, can fit seamlessly into a building’s structure, the flexibility it is main advantage, also delivers aesthetic added value to our customers.
Why Linear Lighting popular in the market?
- Glare-free and natural looking light;
- Works well with a variety of ceiling heights;
- Linear lights offer better esthetic appeal ;
- Without compromising on the illumination needed for visibility；
- Suspended fixtures are easy to install and maintain；
- Linear lights can be recessed mounted, suspend mounted or surface mounted upon different installing requirements.;
- Linear lights are dimmable and for convenient operation;
- Linear light as complete lighting units that fit seamlessly into a building’s structure;
- A variety of finishing is available and these include white, black and sliver etc.;
- The linear lights last much longer than the traditional fluorescent tubes;
- All materials incorporated in LED linear lights are high performance, with superior heat dissipation qualities, protection from damage and durability;
- KLM linear light choose Tridonic or Philips etc brand driver, it comes with power surge protection features that protect the lamps from damage caused by electrical power fluctuations;
- LED linear lights not only can be replacing fluorescent but also can replace incandescent light bulbs;
- The linear lights are made for easy installation and therefore maintenance is essentially minimal once these lights are installed；