Car dealer showroom LED lighting
For a luxury car showroom, creating an appeal, uniqueness, and value is critical to maintaining a strong and trustworthy brand image. The use of LED lighting can make the entire exhibition hall popular, very bright and clean, and each car’s color has high color accuracy.
Many car dealers are ready to benefit from upgrading to LED lights. KLM offers a wide range of new LED luminaires for car dealer showrooms, so that car dealers can use these products to effectively illuminate vehicle showrooms, offices, car service areas, car parks and parking lots. Good lighting enhances the sleek appearance of the body, trim and wheels – attracting customers into the showroom, inviting them to learn more, conducting test drives and, more importantly, making final purchases. Therefore, LED lighting in the car showroom should not only be a viable option, but also the preferred solution for lighting upgrades.
What are the advantages of LED lighting in the car showroom?
1. Car dealers rely on high-quality LEDs to improve the lighting of the car showroom, reduce glare, make your showroom a showcase, highlight the car in the showroom, or encourage shoppers by making the showroom more attractive I don’t want to return.
2. LED lights have brought great improvements to external lighting. Few showrooms offer a variety of benefits for LEDs in outdoor locations like car showrooms. In addition to attracting people, it can also improve night safety.
3. Most dealers also have maintenance and repair garages, which will be a huge boost from lighting upgrades. LEDs reduce shadows and improve workplace safety. LEDs also increase worker productivity.
4. Like retail stores, restaurants, warehouses and grocery stores, car dealers’ LED lights help save money.
It can save the cost and trouble of replacing the bulb, helping the business owner to reduce the cost of electricity – usually up to 75%.
For example, many dealer showrooms have high ceilings and high wattage in recessed fixtures. Replace the commonly used 100W – 150W metal halide bulb with our COB LED downlight (30W – 60W only). In addition, LEDs emit light that is sharper than other bulbs and does not distort the color of the vehicle. Dealers want their colors to look richer, more accurate, and more natural. Our retrofit option color temperature option can reach 95 CRI!
In order to achieve a creative vision in lighting conditions, suppliers and manufacturers need to provide a large number of services in terms of the latest products and quality.
LED retrofit types commonly used in existing car dealership lights to include:
- High bay lights
- Low bay lights
- IP65 led tri-proof lights
- IP65 led landscape lights
Whether your dealer specializes in sports cars, SUVs, cars, convertibles, vans, trucks, access control system project or motorcycles, our car showroom LED lighting range, we have a variety of suitable energy-saving lamps, specifically designed to enhance your Exhibition hall. We have the ability to deliver our LED lighting to showrooms including Porsche, Aston Martin, Bentley, Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Rolls Royce, Skoda, and Volkswagen.
It’s a great honor to participate in this project, the world’s biggest PORSCHE center located in Taipei.
Adjustable LED COB Spot Downlight
For their showroom space in Porsche, 12w/24w/45w cob spotlight has been installed above the working desks to provide general lighting. In the reception room space & conference space, they also use spot downlight with 4000k, resulting in a more cozy atmosphere.
- CREE Ra95 4000K
- 12W 25W 45W
- Beam angle: 36° 40°
The car wash area can be for your fun service for customers. Our solutions choose IP65 waterproof LED Batten Light (tri-proof) for total car wash area concepts that use 4000K 1200mm.
- 432PC SMD2835
- Ra80 4000K
- 40W 1200MM