IP67 Down Lights Series
IP67 Waterproof Series
LED DOWN LIGHT
• Fixed types with small size;
• Beam angle: 30° or 45° ;
• RAL painting accept customized;
• 3Year Warranty
• Operating temperature:-20°C~+40°C • Storage temperature:-30°C~+60°C
What downlights can be used in a bathroom?
Bathroom downlights can be used to create a relaxed ambiance or bright functional lighting, depending on your requirements. The IP44 & IP54 rating is recommended for lighting installed in the bathroom, and IP65 & IP67 and above are required for zone regions near water sources. It makes the room look better and they will have a higher resistance to steam.
1.IP67 and deep anti-glare design can be widely used in kinds of indoor areas.
2. Big cut-off angle and various color decorative reflectors available.
3. High-quality aluminum housing ensures excellent heat dissipation and a longer guarantee.
4. Serialized product, power from 10W to 40W.
Cut hole: Φ90mm
|Material: Aluminum Die Casting Voltage: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
LED: Original CREE
Efficiency: 100lm/w±20lm CCT:3000K/4000K/6000K PF:≥0.9 Beam angle: 30° or 45° IP67
Triac dimming / 0~10V / Dali / PMW Option 3Years Warranty
Cut hole: Φ130mm
Cut hole: Φ170mm
Cut hole: Φ220mm