Normally choose led candle bulb need to from below parts consider:
- Cover include: G50 bulb cover,Candle and Flame cover.
- LED candle bulbs are available in a clear glass cover, frosted(opaque) can be customized.
- B15 – Small “Bayonet” – push-and-twist, 15mm in diameter – not as common as B22, but the fitting is used in selected countries around the world
- E12 – Smaller “candelabra” base. It’s used for nightlight bulbs, and sometimes for decorative light bulbs used in chandeliers and over bathroom mirrors.
- E14 – Small Edison Screw (SES), 14 mm in diameter – 90% chandelier or crystal light used this base
- E17 – 17mm (appears to be about 5/8″ diameter) – more used in Japan
Making the correct choice is very important. Using a non-dimmable lamp with a dimming circuit can damage the lamp and or the dimming circuit.
Dimmable – with compatible dimmers. Can be used with non-dimmable circuits.
Non-Dimmable – Must be used with a non-dimmable circuit only. Installing non-dimmable lamps in a dimmable circuit may cause issues even if you don’t intend to use the dimmer.
Dimming LEDs with installed dimmers designed for higher-load filament lamps can present issues in some cases.
leading edge dimmer or trailing edge dimmers for LED?
Warm/Warm White – 2700K to 3000K – If you prefer yellowish light closer to traditional lamps. Warm white is the most popular choice for the home. 2700K is close to a filament lamp
White/Cool White – 4000K to 5000K – If you like a clean, modern, blueish light, mainly used in commercial, retail, kitchens, bathrooms and contemporary areas.
But in market ,there have so many different price and different type for led candle bulbs, which is better for us?